2. The information we collect about you is your name, email address, postal address (if given) and telephone number (if given).
3. How we will use the information about you: We gather this information to allow us to provide the services requested. The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your instructions in general. We may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
4. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
6. For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, see our Cookies Policy.
7. How we protect your information: We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
8. Updating and correcting your information: We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Bahar Gate LTD changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Your consent: By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.